Advances in medicine have made it possible for a wide range of procedures to be performed on a scheduled, non-emergency basis that avoid the inconvenience and cost of overnight hospitalization. In the almost 40 years since the first out-patient surgical center opened, such facilities have proven an important cost-effective and safe alternative to hospitals. Beckley Surgery Center offers unsurpassed service close to home in a comfortable, personal atmosphere. We are proud to provide state-of-the-art equipment and a highly skilled team of physicians, anesthetists, registered nurses, and operating room technicians for our patients.
Our core competencies include:
- Ear, Nose, and Throat surgery, including sinus surgery, tonsillectomy, and ear surgery
- Cosmetic and Plastic surgery, including skin cancer removal, breast augmentation, and surgical body sculpting
- Ophthalmology/Eye surgery, including cataract removal and eye lid procedures
- Interventional pain management, including epidural injections, neurostimulator trials, and radiofrequency ablation
- GI endoscopy, including colonoscopy and EGD
- Podiatry, including bunionectomy and tendon and soft tissue procedures
Our goal is to make your outpatient surgery experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. One way we can do this is to make sure you have an understanding of why and what is going to happen every step of the way. If you are scheduled for surgery, please read our Patients & Visitors page and do not hesitate to contact us for more details and to ask questions.